Monday 1 October 2012

Another dragonfly

Last Saturday I went to the National Museum of Nature and Science in Tokyo. There I saw a great collection of insects and was reminded of the dragonfly greeting card I made in June. I just had to make another one. So last night, while the typhoon tore at my house I daydreamed of summer and ...


If you have never made one of these beauties before I warmly recommend you to head over to Chris Richard's blog tutorial and give it a try. The result is bound to be stunning!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

nice

margaret said...

a wonderful dragonfly Queenie, what a good idea to make it into a card, mine is just in my sample box

City Krafters said...

Love your new dragonfly look forward to seeing your card.

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Wow - that is a fabulously stitched dragonfly!! Hope the typhoon doesn't cause too much damamge. Thanks for the link.

Séverine said...

wonderful dragonfly.